Sökningen fann 55 träffar

av Regatta
27 jun 2015 21:19
Kategori: Common
Tråd: Class in not water is.. Folkboat
Svar: 1
Visningar: 6231

Class in not water is.. Folkboat

Fantastic cross ocean with a folkboat!!!
http://www.classicboat.co.uk/articles/f ... e-and-win/
av Regatta
25 jun 2015 18:41
Tråd: Marieholm26 anchor and bow roller
Svar: 2
Visningar: 8337

Marieholm26 anchor and bow roller

Hello, This is a topic for ask how much weight I can put on the bow of a M26 respect his total weight. My idea is about 9,5 kg anchor spade and 30 m of 8 mm chain plus other 50 m of nylon rope .. Total weight 60/70kg... On the bow. I will sail in Mediterranean Sea next year for 8 months so for sure ...
av Regatta
11 nov 2014 14:36
Tråd: Selden ends fittings gone....
Visningar: 5411

Selden ends fittings gone....

Hello!
I got a question: how to deal with broken spreader fittings.
My selden spreader has a fitting gone after 30 years of good work.....so I need a replacement.
Anybody know how to resolve this problem without change the spreader?
Cheers
av Regatta
16 sep 2014 17:01
Tråd: Cabin leak
Svar: 8
Visningar: 16816

Re: Cabin leak

Hello! I resolve 100% of leaking from windows...changing all!! after 30 years the old rubber doesn't work and no way to change it ...so the best way is to change with new oblo's made by ERTEC.(about 1600€ all six) About stanchion .. I make all the work in my boat sealed its with butyl and make a chi...
av Regatta
03 apr 2014 16:44
Tråd: Weak deck near chainplateas
Svar: 3
Visningar: 8031

Re: Weak deck near chainplateas

Hi Maja, Yes i know thisproblem..but I always check the wet on the core with the moistmeter I owned, the value is normal about 10% also near the chainplate and the fittings. Speaking with other M26 owner some got same problem on the starboard side...Any idea why except the water penetration on the d...
av Regatta
03 apr 2014 12:04

Re: Weak deck near chainplateas

Hello,
About the problem I write in my last post.. I arranged a simple solution to avoid more deck lift on the starboard part.
If anyone is interested more info are available on:

http://www.marieholm26.org/rinforzo-reinforce/

Cheers
av Regatta
12 mar 2014 14:54

Weak deck near chainplateas

Hello,
someone tell me about there is an weak part in the marieholm folkboats: The chainplates on the right side over the toilette.
I notice a lift of the deck near the attachment of upper shroud. This is is normal.?is weak...? or there are something we can do for fix and make more strong?
cheers
G.
av Regatta
28 feb 2014 08:55
Tråd: Correct Orientation of M26 /IFboat Chainplate
Visningar: 7140

Re: Correct Orientation of M26 /IFboat Chainplate

Hello Maja and always thank you for your answers.. About my bended shroud is due probably for the no perfect alignment of the base of chainplate that is not in line with center of the mast as show in the picture.. but when I tried to move the lower shroud toggle and the turnbuckle free of tension of...
av Regatta
27 feb 2014 22:39
Tråd: Correct Orientation of M26 /IFboat Chainplate
Visningar: 7140

Correct Orientation of M26 /IFboat Chainplate

Hello, This is a technical question for the experts... I would like to get information about the correct orientation of the M26/IFBoat high and low shrouds chainplates ! I saw in the forum the Danish chainplate for low shrouds project ..i did the same orientation but at the end of the season i notic...
av Regatta
11 jan 2014 09:55
Tråd: Sailing with Folkboats Around Something..
Visningar: 11149

Sailing with Folkboats Around Something..

This is the answer for an question in the forum: Is if boat suitable for blue water sailing? folkboats around the world? Many sailors do it! :shock: :shock: In the last years many sailor sailing in the big seas with a similar folkboats boats ..skill and preparation and cautions are required but you ...
av Regatta
11 jan 2014 09:29
Kategori: Beslag
Tråd: Läckande fönster, med aluminium ram
Svar: 18
Visningar: 32465

Re: Läckande fönster, med aluminium ram

Hello! I got many leaks after 30 years of service and when I refit Dreamer I changed my ones with news from Ertec!!! Now no more leaks!Ertec did a Perfect and fast service only 10days to get its. Speak with Sam Shad of ertec! http://www.marieholm26.org/problemi-di-infiltrazione-acqua-leaking-porthol...
av Regatta
31 maj 2013 17:40
Kategori: Beslag
Tråd: clamcleat or cleat
Visningar: 7130

clamcleat or cleat

Hej till alla,
Jag ville ber om någon vet om M26 användes ursprungligen endast clamcleat eller knapar för JIB arken efter vinschen!
Ciao
av Regatta
17 maj 2013 08:53
Kategori: Annat
Tråd: Lacka inredning eller olja
Svar: 16
Visningar: 33262

Re: Lacka inredning eller olja

Hello, I refitting all my interior made by teak. for the old panel oiled i scrubed with 120 sand paper and later i used a water paint..(30% paint 70% water ) i take off excess of paint with a towel. Result perfect!!!Teak light and very warm color. you can see at www.marieholm26.org I didn't use any ...
av Regatta
16 maj 2013 09:12
Tråd: Mould for M26 Icebox
Svar: 0
Visningar: 5751

Mould for M26 Icebox

Hello Folkboats Owners, I made a mould for icebox of my M26 and I changed it.It is Little bigger but suit perfect.I still have the mould and before trash it if Anybody is interested to replace his broken or old , there is the chance to get one new made by fiberglass. Any color available.Weight 2/2.5...
av Regatta
16 feb 2013 23:35
Tråd: Rudder... I did this.
Visningar: 6945

Re: Rudder... I did this.

Thank you Marek, I saw you plate.. Big! And strong.... But I hope my new ones could be on service for many years.. My rudder wasn't corrode only a small leak appear and I checked we'll. cross finger.... Touch wood. Ps. Did you see many folkboats that changed the plate for safe or happen only in case...