Sökningen fann 22 träffar

av iamsville
02 nov 2009 01:38
Kategori: Common
Tråd: Marieholm plaque
Svar: 0
Visningar: 5699

Marieholm plaque

My Marieholm has the manufacturer's plaques on the port and starboard side of the cockpit. It is made from aluminum. What were the original colors for this plaque?
thanks
av iamsville
22 okt 2009 07:45
Kategori: Motor
Tråd: Ny motor 6hp segelbåtsdrev, Vem tillverkar sådana?
Svar: 28
Visningar: 52422

Re: Ny motor 6hp segelbåtsdrev, Vem tillverkar sådana?

Try Tohatsu. They have a 6 hp and it fits well in the locker. I have one though the pitch of the prop was changed to improve drive.
av iamsville
28 sep 2009 01:49
Tråd: Shipping an IF and height
Svar: 9
Visningar: 19244

Re: Shipping an IF and height

Thanks Tom, Maja! Am now the happy owner of a 1976 IF. The previous owner was kind enough to include various documents that might be of interest to the online community. Will post some of this if of interest but am not sure how to go about it on this site. Our hunt for our next sailboat over the las...
av iamsville
26 sep 2009 01:16

thanks Maja. Surveyor recommended removing the rudder but the shipper said he has never done this. Will look at the gudgeons tomorrow and start the process of packing our Folkboat for shipment.

iamsville
av iamsville
26 sep 2009 01:09
Tråd: port and starboard chainplate backing
Svar: 3
Visningar: 8461

Re: port and starboard chainplate backing

thanks. Tomorrow I pick up the title to our IF! Can't wait to get her in the water. It looks like the original chainplate was epoxied in place. The current plate is larger and out of aluminum so probably a good thing. Will soon start to rebed and add new backing to all deck fittings. Wood plates are...
av iamsville
21 sep 2009 19:04

Am also looking to ship an IF. Have been advised to remove the rudder before shipping due to potential stress fractures of around the gudeons. Is this common?
Lost Quays
av iamsville
20 sep 2009 04:59
Tråd: port and starboard chainplate backing
Svar: 3
Visningar: 8461

port and starboard chainplate backing

Hi, I'm hoping to soon join the IF M26 group of sailers. The Folkboat I'm looking at has had modifications done to the chainplates (backing?) used to secure the eyes for the port and starboard stays. Am interested in any drawings or photos of the original hardware and configuration in order to resto...