Lekkasje - demontere inredning/skap

Ämnen som inte ryms i övriga tekniska kategorier.

Moderator: Moderator

Birger N-162

Lekkasje - demontere inredning/skap

Inlägg av Birger N-162 »

Hei,
Jeg har nettopp satt min IF i opplag på land, og båten luter litt framover så vann samler seg både i cockpit og på dekk. På dekk samler vannet seg akkurat der "röstjärnen" går gjennom dekket, og i går merket jeg at det kommer litt fuktighet inn i skapet på babord side.
Spørsmålet er: er det en stor jobb å demontere skapene sånn at jeg kommer til röstjärnen fra innsiden, og kan finne ut hvor lekkasjen er og utbedre den?

mvh Birger
axipaxi

Re: Lekkasje - demontere inredning/skap

Inlägg av axipaxi »

I've got the same problem with not having levelled the boat properly with puddles of water in the very same places - my commiserations. However, I have just installed new chainplates and can confirm that accessing them does not require dismantling any of the carpentry. From the inside, they're approx 30cm behind the bulkhead and you can get to them without unfastening a single screw. All I had to do was peel the cabin lining off and glue it back on when I was finished.
If it's the chainplates where the leak is, the job's done. In order to find out if it's the jib traveller track I'd consider making a small cut in the cabin lining below the track (that'd be the centre one of the wooden storage cases if I remember correctly) and stuffing a paper tissue in. If that tissue is still dry the next time you come to visit your boat you can glue the lining back on with hardly any visible damage but with the warm feeling that you've just avoided breaking half a dozen 40 year old corroded brass screws whilst dismantling the woodwork.
Hope that helps for the time being. Better wait for members with more experience to comment because they might come up with much better suggestions, though...
Birger N-162

Inlägg av Birger N-162 »

Hei, takk for svaret ditt.
Jeg tror allikevel løsningen ikke virker for meg, for jeg har finér inne i skapet, ikke "lining" som du sannsynligvis har. Derfor blir det vanskeligere å komme til.

He er bilde:
Bilde av skap
Bilde av skap
photo.JPG (125.54 KiB) Visad 6324 gånger
Jeg er redd det blir en stor operasjon å demontere dette skapet, spesielt fordi finishen på det originale snekkerarbeidet er veldig bra. Kanskje jeg bare lar den lille lekkasjen være, det er ikke store mengder vann vi snakker om.

Takk igjen,

med vennlig hilsen
Birger
axipaxi

Inlägg av axipaxi »

OK, I see. Sorry about the suggestion for the fock track which now seems rather stupid.The chainplates are in front of 'skapet', though. They're in the cupboards, just to the right of the wall on the right hand side in your picture. The carpentry should be separate so you can leave the part in the photo alone.
But maybe your boat layout is so different that it does not have any cupboards.
In that case I might still be talking rubbish :-(
Skriv svar